Fannie Mae to sell $500 mln in bills on Wednesday
April 22 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it plans to sell $500 million of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $250 million of three-month bills, due July 24, 2013, and $250 million of six-month bills, due Oct. 23, 2013.
Settlement is April 24-25
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA