Fannie Mae to sell $500 mln in bills on Wednesday
April 22 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it plans to sell $500 million of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $250 million of three-month bills, due July 24, 2013, and $250 million of six-month bills, due Oct. 23, 2013.
Settlement is April 24-25
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies