Lundbeck launches alcohol drug in Nordics, Baltics
COPENHAGEN, April 22
COPENHAGEN, April 22 (Reuters) - Danish pharmaceutical group Lundbeck is launching its alcohol treatment Selincro in a number of Nordic and Baltic countries.
Lundbeck said on Monday it had begun the launch of the treatment for the reduction of alcohol consumption in Norway, Finland, Poland and the Baltic countries.
(Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom; Editing by Mark Potter)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer