Hong Kong shares to open up 0.1 pct, China Unicom climbs
HONG KONG, April 22
HONG KONG, April 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start the week slightly higher on Monday, with Hang Seng Index gains buoyed by a 3.3 percent climb for China Unicom.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.1 percent at 22,038.1. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong indicated a flat start.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials