Hong Kong shares to open up 0.1 pct, China Unicom climbs
HONG KONG, April 22
HONG KONG, April 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start the week slightly higher on Monday, with Hang Seng Index gains buoyed by a 3.3 percent climb for China Unicom.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.1 percent at 22,038.1. The China Enterprises Index of the leading Chinese listings in Hong Kong indicated a flat start.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |