MDxHealth says U.S. meeting confirms test strength
BRUSSELS, April 22
BRUSSELS, April 22 (Reuters) - Belgian biotech company MDxHealth said on Monday two presentations set to be delivered at a leading U.S. convention would confirm that its prostate cancer test helps urologists rule out unnecessary repeat biopsies.
The molecular diagnostic company, which develops tests for cancer, said two presentations would be made supporting its ConfirmMDx test at the American Urology Association annual meeting on May 4-8.
ConfirmMDx, MDxHealth's first commercial product, aims to distinguish patients with a true-negative biopsy from those who may have undetected cancer. (Reporting by Philip Blenkinsop)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study