CECO Environmental to buy Met-Pro for $210 million
April 22 (Reuters) - CECO Environmental Corp said it will buy Met-Pro Corp for $210 million to become the world's largest maker of air pollution control products.
CECO Environmental will pay Met-Pro shareholders $13.75 per share, representing a premium of 43 percent to its Friday's closing.
The price includes $7.25 per share in cash and $6.50 per share in CECO common stock, the companies said.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins