CECO Environmental to buy Met-Pro for $210 million
April 22 (Reuters) - CECO Environmental Corp said it will buy Met-Pro Corp for $210 million to become the world's largest maker of air pollution control products.
CECO Environmental will pay Met-Pro shareholders $13.75 per share, representing a premium of 43 percent to its Friday's closing.
The price includes $7.25 per share in cash and $6.50 per share in CECO common stock, the companies said.
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid