CECO Environmental to buy Met-Pro for $210 million
April 22 (Reuters) - CECO Environmental Corp said it will buy Met-Pro Corp for $210 million to become the world's largest maker of air pollution control products.
CECO Environmental will pay Met-Pro shareholders $13.75 per share, representing a premium of 43 percent to its Friday's closing.
The price includes $7.25 per share in cash and $6.50 per share in CECO common stock, the companies said.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change