Finnair sells Norwegian stake for 53 mln euros
HELSINKI, April 22
HELSINKI, April 22 (Reuters) - Finnish flag carrier Finnair has sold its 4.7 percent stake in Norwegian Air Shuttle for 53 million euros ($69 million), it said on Monday
Finnair said the capital gain from the deal was around 34 million euros, and would be recorded as income in the second quarter.
Norwegian shares were transferred to Finnair as part of Finnair's sale of its Swedish subsidiary FlyNordic to Norwegian.
($1 = 0.7644 euros) (Reporting by Ritsuko Ando; Editing by Mark Potter)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters