Finnair sells Norwegian stake for 53 mln euros
HELSINKI, April 22
HELSINKI, April 22 (Reuters) - Finnish flag carrier Finnair has sold its 4.7 percent stake in Norwegian Air Shuttle for 53 million euros ($69 million), it said on Monday
Finnair said the capital gain from the deal was around 34 million euros, and would be recorded as income in the second quarter.
Norwegian shares were transferred to Finnair as part of Finnair's sale of its Swedish subsidiary FlyNordic to Norwegian.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets