Russia's Nord Gold Q1 revenue up 12 pct y-on-y
MOSCOW, April 22
MOSCOW, April 22 (Reuters) - Russian gold miner Nord Gold said on Monday its first quarter revenue increased by 12 percent to $296.8 million, year-on-year, thanks to rising production.
The company, controlled by businessman Alexei Mordashov, increased gold output by 18 percent to 183,600 troy ounces during the first three months of 2013. It also kept its 2013 production forecast unchanged at 770,000-850,000 ounces.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea