U.S. SEC names co-heads of enforcement
WASHINGTON, April 22
WASHINGTON, April 22 (Reuters) - Two former federal prosecutors will serve as co-heads of enforcement at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the agency said on Monday.
In one of her first major moves at the commission, SEC Chairwoman Mary Jo White appointed George Canellos, the current acting director of enforcement, and her former colleague, Andrew Ceresney, as co-directors of the division. (Reporting by Aruna Viswanatha)
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- UPDATE 7-U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"