Spain 2013 inflation to be around 1 percent - minister
MADRID, April 22
MADRID, April 22 (Reuters) - Spanish inflation will be closer to 1 percent than to 2 percent in 2013, Treasury Minister Cristobal Montoro said at a conference on Monday.
Montoro said lower inflation would be one of the factors that helps Spain exit recession this year.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port