Spain 2013 inflation to be around 1 percent - minister
MADRID, April 22
MADRID, April 22 (Reuters) - Spanish inflation will be closer to 1 percent than to 2 percent in 2013, Treasury Minister Cristobal Montoro said at a conference on Monday.
Montoro said lower inflation would be one of the factors that helps Spain exit recession this year.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |