Spain 2013 inflation to be around 1 percent - minister
MADRID, April 22
MADRID, April 22 (Reuters) - Spanish inflation will be closer to 1 percent than to 2 percent in 2013, Treasury Minister Cristobal Montoro said at a conference on Monday.
Montoro said lower inflation would be one of the factors that helps Spain exit recession this year.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins