Texas Instruments' quarterly revenue narrowly beats expectations
April 22 (Reuters) - Texas Instruments Inc posted first-quarter revenue of $2.885 billion and net income of $362 million, or 32 cents a share, as demand for its chips improves following concerns about a troubled global economy.
Analysts on average expected first-quarter revenue of $2.852 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia