Texas Instruments' quarterly revenue narrowly beats expectations
April 22 (Reuters) - Texas Instruments Inc posted first-quarter revenue of $2.885 billion and net income of $362 million, or 32 cents a share, as demand for its chips improves following concerns about a troubled global economy.
Analysts on average expected first-quarter revenue of $2.852 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets