Texas Instruments' quarterly revenue narrowly beats expectations
April 22 (Reuters) - Texas Instruments Inc posted first-quarter revenue of $2.885 billion and net income of $362 million, or 32 cents a share, as demand for its chips improves following concerns about a troubled global economy.
Analysts on average expected first-quarter revenue of $2.852 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source