Texas Instruments' quarterly revenue narrowly beats expectations
April 22 (Reuters) - Texas Instruments Inc posted first-quarter revenue of $2.885 billion and net income of $362 million, or 32 cents a share, as demand for its chips improves following concerns about a troubled global economy.
Analysts on average expected first-quarter revenue of $2.852 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor