Justices agree to hear Daimler human rights case
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Supreme Court on Monday agreed to hear a Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE) appeal concerning human rights allegations against the company.
The San Francisco-based 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals had ruled in favor of plaintiffs in allowing claims to proceed in federal court.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |