Justices agree to hear Daimler human rights case
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Supreme Court on Monday agreed to hear a Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE) appeal concerning human rights allegations against the company.
The San Francisco-based 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals had ruled in favor of plaintiffs in allowing claims to proceed in federal court.
(Reporting by Lawrence Hurley; Editing by Howard Goller and Gerald E. McCormick)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ