Justices agree to hear Daimler human rights case
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Supreme Court on Monday agreed to hear a Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE) appeal concerning human rights allegations against the company.
The San Francisco-based 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals had ruled in favor of plaintiffs in allowing claims to proceed in federal court.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan