Wal-Mart CEO's pay jumps 14.1 percent to $20.7 million
(Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT.N) Chief Executive Mike Duke earned $20.7 million last year, up from $18.1 million a year earlier, as the world's largest retailer grew despite a sluggish U.S. economy and concerns over alleged international bribery.
Duke's cash incentive payment in fiscal 2013 was nearly $4.4 million, up from nearly $2.9 million a year earlier.
Wal-Mart's total sales rose 5 percent to $466.11 billion in the fiscal year that ended in January. Sales at Walmart U.S., the company's largest unit, rose 3.9 percent to $264.19 billion.
(Reporting by Jessica Wohl in Chicago; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge