Wal-Mart CEO's pay jumps 14.1 percent to $20.7 million
April 22 (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc Chief Executive Mike Duke earned $20.7 million last year, up from $18.1 million a year earlier, as the world's largest retailer grew despite a sluggish U.S. economy and concerns over alleged international bribery.
Duke's cash incentive payment in fiscal 2013 was nearly $4.4 million, up from nearly $2.9 million a year earlier.
Wal-Mart's total sales rose 5 percent to $466.11 billion in the fiscal year that ended in January. Sales at Walmart U.S., the company's largest unit, rose 3.9 percent to $264.19 billion.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years