BRIEF-Carpetright says cold spring weather boosts UK sales
April 23 (Reuters) - Carpetright PLC : * Result for the financial year to date is in line with management's
expectations. * Like-for-like sales (note 2) in the UK increased by 5.6% * Sales in the uk increased by 4.4% * Like-for-like sales in the rest of Europe decreased by 10.2%. total sales
declined by 10.2%. * FY gross profit percentage improvement view is now in range of 225-250 basis
points above prior year
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote