Daimler plans transmission factory in Romania
FRANKFURT, April 23
FRANKFURT, April 23 (Reuters) - Daimler plans a large investment to build transmission components in Romania at the site of an existing joint venture in Cugir, Handelsblatt newspaper reported on Tuesday, citing company sources.
Daimler's supervisory board is due to lay the groundwork for the investment on Wednesday, the newspaper said.
The company was not immediately available for comment. (Reporting by Jonathan Gould; Editing by David Cowell)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |