Delta posts lower quarterly profit
April 23 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines Inc on Tuesday reported a lower first-quarter profit on Tuesday, as operating expenses rose.
Net income was $7 million, or 1 cent a share, for the quarter, compared with $124 million, or 15 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data