Delta posts lower quarterly profit
April 23 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines Inc on Tuesday reported a lower first-quarter profit on Tuesday, as operating expenses rose.
Net income was $7 million, or 1 cent a share, for the quarter, compared with $124 million, or 15 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5