Discover Financial Services profit rises
April 23 (Reuters) - Credit card company Discover Financial Services' first-quarter profit rose 3.5 percent on higher net interest income.
Profit rose to $673 million, or $1.33 per share, in the first quarter, from $650 million, or $1.21 per share, a year earlier.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea