Discover Financial Services profit rises
April 23 (Reuters) - Credit card company Discover Financial Services' first-quarter profit rose 3.5 percent on higher net interest income.
Profit rose to $673 million, or $1.33 per share, in the first quarter, from $650 million, or $1.21 per share, a year earlier.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials