Discover Financial Services profit rises
April 23 (Reuters) - Credit card company Discover Financial Services' first-quarter profit rose 3.5 percent on higher net interest income.
Profit rose to $673 million, or $1.33 per share, in the first quarter, from $650 million, or $1.21 per share, a year earlier.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East