Egypt bourse halts trading on OCI pending tax dispute clarification
CAIRO, April 23
CAIRO, April 23 (Reuters) - The Egyptian stock exchange halted trading in Orascom Construction Industries shares on Tuesday pending clarification on a report regarding the firm's tax dispute with the authorities, the bourse said in a statement.
Last month, OCI had told the exchange that talks with the tax authority were ongoing. (Reporting by Shaimaa Fayed; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'