Guoco Group shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG, April 23
HONG KONG, April 23 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of Guoco Group Ltd, a Hong Kong investment company controlled by Malaysian tycoon Quek Leng Chan, was suspended on Tuesday morning, according to a filing on the Hong Kong exchange.
Guoco said the suspension was pending the release of a statement on information in relation to an offer to be made by GuoLine Overseas Limited, a unit of Hong Leong Co (Malaysia), to acquire all the issued shares of Guoco.
No further details were immediately available.
For a copy of the statement, please click here
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source