Guoco Group shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG, April 23
HONG KONG, April 23 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of Guoco Group Ltd, a Hong Kong investment company controlled by Malaysian tycoon Quek Leng Chan, was suspended on Tuesday morning, according to a filing on the Hong Kong exchange.
Guoco said the suspension was pending the release of a statement on information in relation to an offer to be made by GuoLine Overseas Limited, a unit of Hong Leong Co (Malaysia), to acquire all the issued shares of Guoco.
No further details were immediately available.
For a copy of the statement, please click here
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner