Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$500 mln in bonds
TORONTO, April 23
TORONTO, April 23 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$500 million ($487.35 million) from up to seven outstanding bond issues in a cash management bond repurchase operation on April 30.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |