Nikkei retreats from nearly 5-year closing high
TOKYO, April 23 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average eased in early trade on Tuesday as the yen's weakness paused, prompting investors to lock in some of the gains after the index hit a nearly five-year closing high in the previous session. The Nikkei dipped 0.2 percent to 13,545.48, while the broader Topix index inched down 0.1 percent to 1,144.12.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner