Mexico's Banorte posts higher 1st-qtr profit
MEXICO CITY, April 23
MEXICO CITY, April 23 (Reuters) - Mexico's fourth-largest bank by assets, Grupo Financiero Banorte, on Tuesday posted a 27 percent increase in first-quarter profit.
The bank said profit climbed to 3.14 billion pesos ($255 million) in the January to March period.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor