Ilmarinen says value of Nokia stake falls 27 pct
HELSINKI, April 23
HELSINKI, April 23 (Reuters) - Finnish mutual pension insurance company Ilmarinen, one of the top investors in Nokia , said its stake in the mobile phone maker fell 27 percent over the first three months of the year as shares in the Finnish company fell.
Ilmarinen said its stake in Nokia as of end-March was worth 151.2 million euros ($197.02 million) compared to 208.4 million at the end of 2012.
($1 = 0.7674 euros) (Reporting by Ritsuko Ando; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source