Ilmarinen says value of Nokia stake falls 27 pct
HELSINKI, April 23
HELSINKI, April 23 (Reuters) - Finnish mutual pension insurance company Ilmarinen, one of the top investors in Nokia , said its stake in the mobile phone maker fell 27 percent over the first three months of the year as shares in the Finnish company fell.
Ilmarinen said its stake in Nokia as of end-March was worth 151.2 million euros ($197.02 million) compared to 208.4 million at the end of 2012.
($1 = 0.7674 euros) (Reporting by Ritsuko Ando; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, others missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia