RadioShack quarterly loss widens
April 23 (Reuters) - U.S. consumer electronics chain RadioShack Corp on Tuesday reported a wider first-quarter net loss on weakness in its postpaid wireless business.
The net loss widened to $43.3 million, or 43 cents a share, from $8 million, or 8 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight