RadioShack quarterly loss widens
April 23 (Reuters) - U.S. consumer electronics chain RadioShack Corp on Tuesday reported a wider first-quarter net loss on weakness in its postpaid wireless business.
The net loss widened to $43.3 million, or 43 cents a share, from $8 million, or 8 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data