RadioShack quarterly loss widens
April 23 (Reuters) - U.S. consumer electronics chain RadioShack Corp on Tuesday reported a wider first-quarter net loss on weakness in its postpaid wireless business.
The net loss widened to $43.3 million, or 43 cents a share, from $8 million, or 8 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections