Russia's Magnit posts 28.4 pct rise in Q1 earnings
MOSCOW, April 23
MOSCOW, April 23 (Reuters) - Fast-growing Russian retailer Magnit said on Tuesday its first-quarter net profit rose 28.4 percent, year-on-year, to $202.4 million.
Magnit, already Russia's largest food retailer by store count, in the first quarter overcame rival X5 as the No.1 retailer by sales.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions