Russia's Magnit posts 28.4 pct rise in Q1 earnings
MOSCOW, April 23
MOSCOW, April 23 (Reuters) - Fast-growing Russian retailer Magnit said on Tuesday its first-quarter net profit rose 28.4 percent, year-on-year, to $202.4 million.
Magnit, already Russia's largest food retailer by store count, in the first quarter overcame rival X5 as the No.1 retailer by sales.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |