Travellers hires five banks for up to $500 mln Philippines IPO-IFR
HONG KONG, April 23
HONG KONG, April 23 (Reuters) - A joint venture between casino operator Genting Hong Kong Ltd and Philippine conglomerate Alliance Global Group Inc hired five banks for an up to $500 million initial public offering in Manila, IFR reported on Tuesday, citing sources with direct knowledge of the deal.
Travellers International Hotel Group, as the Genting and Alliance venture is called, plans to go public early in the third quarter, added IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication.
Alliance said on Tuesday in a securities filing that Travellers International is exploring different ways to finance its projects, including debt and equity, without disclosing details of its plans.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, CIMB, Maybank, Religare Capital Markets and UBS were hired to handle the offering.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994