Seven killed by bombs outside Baghdad mosque: police
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - At least seven people were killed and 17 more wounded on Tuesday when two roadside bombs targeted worshippers as they were leaving a Sunni Muslim mosque in southern Baghdad, police said.
(Reporting by Kareem Raheem; writing by Patrick Markey)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |