Rosneft sees 2013 capex at $20 billion post TNK-BP deal
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Rosneft (ROSN.MM) expects capital expenditure of $20 billion this year following the acquisition of TNK-BP TNBP.MM, Rosneft's Chief Executive Officer Igor Sechin said on Tuesday.
The previous guidance for Rosneft's capex this year was $15 billion, while TNK-BP expected it at to be around $6 billion.
Sechin told investors during a presentation that the company is able to reduce spending following the deal to acquire TNK-BP.
(Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; editing by Megan Davies)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking