Rosneft sees 2013 capex at $20 billion post TNK-BP deal
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Rosneft (ROSN.MM) expects capital expenditure of $20 billion this year following the acquisition of TNK-BP TNBP.MM, Rosneft's Chief Executive Officer Igor Sechin said on Tuesday.
The previous guidance for Rosneft's capex this year was $15 billion, while TNK-BP expected it at to be around $6 billion.
Sechin told investors during a presentation that the company is able to reduce spending following the deal to acquire TNK-BP.
(Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; editing by Megan Davies)
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police