Rosneft sees 2013 capex at $20 billion post TNK-BP deal
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Rosneft (ROSN.MM) expects capital expenditure of $20 billion this year following the acquisition of TNK-BP TNBP.MM, Rosneft's Chief Executive Officer Igor Sechin said on Tuesday.
The previous guidance for Rosneft's capex this year was $15 billion, while TNK-BP expected it at to be around $6 billion.
Sechin told investors during a presentation that the company is able to reduce spending following the deal to acquire TNK-BP.
(Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; editing by Megan Davies)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |