Chemical blast injures two workers in Moscow
MOSCOW (Reuters) - A container holding chemicals exploded at a construction site in central Moscow on Tuesday, injuring two workers, the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry said.
The explosion occurred when workers at the site on a main avenue were handling a liquid containing chlorine, an official at the ministry's Moscow branch said.
He said two workers had been taken to hospital with chemical burns but there was no further danger after the incident.
(Writing by Steve Gutterman, Editing by Timothy Heritage)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting