Wife of dead Boston suspect assisting authorities: lawyer
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island (Reuters) - Katherine Russell, the wife of deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, is doing all she can to assist federal authorities investigating last week's attack, her lawyer said on Tuesday.
"She is doing everything she can to assist with the investigation," Amato DeLuca, one of her attorneys, said outside his Providence, Rhode Island office. "The report of involvement by her husband and brother-in-law came as an absolute shock to them all."
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning