Wife of dead Boston suspect assisting authorities: lawyer
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island (Reuters) - Katherine Russell, the wife of deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, is doing all she can to assist federal authorities investigating last week's attack, her lawyer said on Tuesday.
"She is doing everything she can to assist with the investigation," Amato DeLuca, one of her attorneys, said outside his Providence, Rhode Island office. "The report of involvement by her husband and brother-in-law came as an absolute shock to them all."
(Reporting by Svea Herbst-Bayliss; Writing by Scott Malone; Editing by Grant McCool)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |