Vitol to buy stakes in Rialto's west African oil assets
GENEVA (Reuters) - Top oil trader Vitol has agreed to acquire stakes in Australian oil and gas explorer Rialto Energy's RIA.AX assets in Ghana and the Ivory Coast, the companies said on Tuesday.
Swiss-based Vitol will gain a 20 percent stake in Rialto Energy's Ghana operation and 65 percent in its Ivory Coast unit in exchange for financing for upstream projects.
(Reporting by Emma Farge; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Governor Christie's trustworthiness takes a hit in New Jersey poll