CORRECTED-Top U.S. Democrat Baucus, head of finance panel, to retire -aide
(in second paragraph, read eighth senator sted seventh)
WASHINGTON, April 23 (Reuters) - U.S. Democratic Senator Max Baucus of Montana, chairman of the powerful Senate Finance Committee, will not seek re-election to a seventh term next year, a Democratic aide said on Tuesday.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine