Boston bombing suspect condition upgraded to "fair" from "serious"
BOSTON, April 23 - The suspect in last week's Boston Marathon bombing attack is now in "fair" condition at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, an upgrade from his prior condition of "serious," the U.S. Attorney's Office in Boston said on Tuesday. (Reporting by Scott Malone; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |