US Airways posts lower quarterly profit
April 23 (Reuters) - US Airways Group Inc reported a lower quarterly profit on Tuesday as expenses went up.
Net income came to $44 million, or 26 cents a share, compared with $48 million, or 28 cents a share, a year earlier.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |