US Airways posts lower quarterly profit
April 23 (Reuters) - US Airways Group Inc reported a lower quarterly profit on Tuesday as expenses went up.
Net income came to $44 million, or 26 cents a share, compared with $48 million, or 28 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food