Venezuela's Maduro to nominate ex-commerce minister as cenbank chief
CARACAS, April 22
CARACAS, April 22 (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said on Monday he will propose that Congress name former commerce minister Edmee Betancourt to head the country's central bank.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East