Xerox first-quarter profit beats Street view
April 23 (Reuters) - Xerox Corp reported first-quarter earnings on Tuesday that beat expectations and reiterated its full-year targets.
Adjusted earnings were 27 cents per share compared with the average analyst estimate of 24 cents. Revenue fell 3 percent to $5.4 billion.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'