Akamai quarterly profit rises 66 pct
April 24 (Reuters) - Internet content delivery company Akamai Technologies Inc reported about 66 percent rise in quarterly profit due to increased online activity for its media clients.
Net income rose to $71.5 million, or 39 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $43.2 million, or 24 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 15 percent to $368 million.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |