Barrick shareholders reject resolution on executive pay
TORONTO, April 24
TORONTO, April 24 (Reuters) - Shareholders of Barrick Gold Corp on Wednesday rejected a non-binding company resolution on executive compensation, Barrick said, underscoring opposition to a signing bonus for its new co-chairman.
The company also said at its annual meeting in Toronto that all of its 13 directors were elected to the board.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source