BRIEF-Barrick gives results of executive compensation resolution
TORONTO, April 24
TORONTO, April 24 (Reuters) - Barrick Gold Corp said 85.2 percent of shareholders voted against its advisory resolution on executive compensation.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |