BRIEF-Barrick gives results of executive compensation resolution
TORONTO, April 24
TORONTO, April 24 (Reuters) - Barrick Gold Corp said 85.2 percent of shareholders voted against its advisory resolution on executive compensation.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting