Georgia-Pacific to buy Buckeye Technologies for $1.5 bln
April 24 (Reuters) - Privately held Georgia-Pacific LLC will buy specialty fiber maker Buckeye Technologies Inc for about $1.5 billion, including debt.
Buckeye's shareholders will receive $37.50 per share, a premium of 25 percent to the stock's Tuesday close on the New York Stock Exchange.
Georgia Pacific makes building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source