Cenovus to defer Foster Creek maintenance work
CALGARY, Alberta, April 24
CALGARY, Alberta, April 24 (Reuters) - Cenovus Energy Inc said on Wednesday it will defer a planned maintenance turnaround at its 110,000 barrel per day Foster Creek oil sands project in northern Alberta.
The company said it decided to defer the turnaround in order to optimize the work. It has yet to decide when to reschedule the shutdown.
Cenovus operates the project, which is co-owned by ConocoPhillips.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic