Cenovus to defer Foster Creek maintenance work
CALGARY, Alberta, April 24
CALGARY, Alberta, April 24 (Reuters) - Cenovus Energy Inc said on Wednesday it will defer a planned maintenance turnaround at its 110,000 barrel per day Foster Creek oil sands project in northern Alberta.
The company said it decided to defer the turnaround in order to optimize the work. It has yet to decide when to reschedule the shutdown.
Cenovus operates the project, which is co-owned by ConocoPhillips.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon