Cenovus to defer Foster Creek maintenance work
CALGARY, Alberta, April 24
CALGARY, Alberta, April 24 (Reuters) - Cenovus Energy Inc said on Wednesday it will defer a planned maintenance turnaround at its 110,000 barrel per day Foster Creek oil sands project in northern Alberta.
The company said it decided to defer the turnaround in order to optimize the work. It has yet to decide when to reschedule the shutdown.
Cenovus operates the project, which is co-owned by ConocoPhillips.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details