Cenovus to defer Foster Creek maintenance work
CALGARY, Alberta, April 24
CALGARY, Alberta, April 24 (Reuters) - Cenovus Energy Inc said on Wednesday it will defer a planned maintenance turnaround at its 110,000 barrel per day Foster Creek oil sands project in northern Alberta.
The company said it decided to defer the turnaround in order to optimize the work. It has yet to decide when to reschedule the shutdown.
Cenovus operates the project, which is co-owned by ConocoPhillips.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image