Cenovus to defer Foster Creek maintenance work
CALGARY, Alberta, April 24
CALGARY, Alberta, April 24 (Reuters) - Cenovus Energy Inc said on Wednesday it will defer a planned maintenance turnaround at its 110,000 barrel per day Foster Creek oil sands project in northern Alberta.
The company said it decided to defer the turnaround in order to optimize the work. It has yet to decide when to reschedule the shutdown.
Cenovus operates the project, which is co-owned by ConocoPhillips.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- Henrik Fisker is back with a souped up Mustang
- Cosby comedy gigs to go on in midst of swirling allegations
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine