Chile Copec says to invest $900 million this year
SANTIAGO, April 24
SANTIAGO, April 24 (Reuters) - Chilean industrial conglomerate Copec will invest $900 million this year to boost internal growth and strengthen the company's operations, chairman Roberto Angelini said on Wednesday.
Copec said last month its net profit dropped by more than half last year on declining wood pulp prices, rising costs and higher taxes on businesses in Chile.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |