BRIEF-Citigroup Chairman: 'major work' done in shedding assets
April 24 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc : * Chairman: Board confident strategy will yield returns higher than cost of
capital * Chairman Mike O'Neill: 'the major work has been done' in shedding assets * Chairman: Company still likely to make 'mid-course corrections' in strategy * Officials respond to questions at annual meeting about breaking up the
company * Chairman on relationship with new CEO Mike Corbat: 'I work closely with
mike...I am not intrusive, but I am interested' * CEO Corbat on risk of having a rogue trader: 'The way we run our institution
is different from JPMorgan'
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin