S&P raises Colombia rating to BBB; outlook stable
NEW YORK, April 24
NEW YORK, April 24 (Reuters) - Ratings agency Standard & Poor's raised Colombia's sovereign credit rating to BBB from BBB-minus on Wednesday.
The ratings agency also revised the country's outlook to stable from positive.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets