S&P raises Colombia rating to BBB; outlook stable
NEW YORK, April 24
NEW YORK, April 24 (Reuters) - Ratings agency Standard & Poor's raised Colombia's sovereign credit rating to BBB from BBB-minus on Wednesday.
The ratings agency also revised the country's outlook to stable from positive.
- New Yorker Kira Kazantsev 'Happy' to be crowned Miss America
- Asian stocks tumble as China anxiety saps confidence
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |
- Crews gain ground against southern California wildfire
- China says 'rescues' more children from Xinjiang religious schools