EMC first-quarter earnings per share, revenue below Street
April 24 (Reuters) - EMC Corp, the world's largest data storage equipment maker, reported first-quarter revenue and earnings below expectations on Wednesday.
The company said adjusted earnings per share were 39 cents compared with average analyst estimates of 40 cents with revenue of $5.39 billion versus $5.42 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |