EMC first-quarter earnings per share, revenue below Street
April 24 (Reuters) - EMC Corp, the world's largest data storage equipment maker, reported first-quarter revenue and earnings below expectations on Wednesday.
The company said adjusted earnings per share were 39 cents compared with average analyst estimates of 40 cents with revenue of $5.39 billion versus $5.42 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong warns democracy protesters of firm response |
- Global stocks succumb to growth fears; ECB trillion euro question awaits
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold