EMC first-quarter earnings per share, revenue below Street
April 24 (Reuters) - EMC Corp, the world's largest data storage equipment maker, reported first-quarter revenue and earnings below expectations on Wednesday.
The company said adjusted earnings per share were 39 cents compared with average analyst estimates of 40 cents with revenue of $5.39 billion versus $5.42 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash