EMC first-quarter earnings per share, revenue below Street
April 24 (Reuters) - EMC Corp, the world's largest data storage equipment maker, reported first-quarter revenue and earnings below expectations on Wednesday.
The company said adjusted earnings per share were 39 cents compared with average analyst estimates of 40 cents with revenue of $5.39 billion versus $5.42 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown